|From May 22 to July 13, 2018|
|From July 16 to September 7, 2018|
During the first two (2) weeks, students will review the fundamental techniques of pastry doughs, creams and toppings necessary for the realization of successful pastries during which they will acquire basic terminology of French pastry.
TUITION FOR THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES :
• Coffee break taken in the labs Monday through Friday (when lab classes are scheduled only)
• Lunch from Monday through Friday (when lab classes are scheduled only)
• Round trip group transportation from and to Lyon’s airport at the beginning and at the end of the program
• 1 professional toolkit
• 2 ENSP chef jackets, disposable chef hats and aprons
• Demos by internationally recognized chefs
AT THE END OF THIS PROGRAM :We deliver a certificate which is highly recognized by worldwide professionals. Each student will have the choice to apply what was learned during his / her stay at ENSP during a 1-month internship.