From May 14, 2018 to July 6, 2018
From August 27, 2018 to October 19, 2018
Come join us at Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie for our intensive French Bakery Arts program taught in English and destined for adults with little or no prior experience in baking. Spoken English skills are necessary. Motivation to learn French during your time in France is required.
TUITION FOR THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES :
• Coffee break taken in the labs Monday through Friday (when lab classes are scheduled only)
• Lunch from Monday through Friday
(when lab classes are scheduled only)
• Round trip group transportation from and to Lyon’s
airport at the beginning and at the end of the program
• 1 professional toolkit
• 2 ENSP chef jackets, disposable chef hats and aprons
SUBJECTS INCLUDE :
• Traditional Breads
• Regional Breads
• Aromatic Breads
• Small Breads for Gourmet Restaurants
• Snacking and Catering
• Garnished Viennoiseries
• Regional brioches
• Production of a natural sourdough
AT THE END OF THIS PROGRAM :
• We deliver a certificate which is highly recognized by worldwide professionals.
• Each student will have the choice to apply what was learned during his/her stay at ENSP during a 1-month internship.
• Students will have the skills to begin working as an assistant (commis) in a bakery or restaurant.
• You will become familiar with French Bakery vocabulary (ingredients, equipment, techniques, etc.)