From May 14, 2018 to July 6, 2018
From August 27, 2018 to October 19, 2018
Master the fundamentals of traditional French bakery arts through a 2-month intensive professional training. From the preparation of common, traditional or special breads to the creation of leavened or puff viennoiseries, you will learn professionals’ essential techniques. Complete your training with a 1-month optional internship in a French establishment to apply your knowledge in a real-life environment. Benefit from world-recognized teaching methods of small group settings and high rate of practice to optimize teaching, achieve efficient learning and deliver a personalized follow-up.
TUITION FOR THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES :
• Coffee break taken in the labs Monday through Friday (when lab classes are scheduled only)
• Lunch from Monday through Friday
(when lab classes are scheduled only)
• Round trip group transportation from and to Lyon’s
airport at the beginning and at the end of the program
• 1 professional toolkit
• 2 ENSP chef jackets, disposable chef hats and aprons
• Breads and viennoiseries (traditional, regional, special and garnished
breads and viennoiseries)
• Regional cakes and desserts
• Snacking and catering produce
• Meilleur Ouvrier de France style breads
• Buffet preparation and final exam
AT THE END OF THIS PROGRAM :
• We deliver a certificate which is highly recognized by worldwide professionals.
• Each student will have the choice to apply what was learned during his/her stay at ENSP during a 1-month internship.
• Students will have the skills to begin working as an assistant (commis) in a bakery or restaurant.
• You will become familiar with French Bakery vocabulary (ingredients, equipment, techniques, etc.)